Tuesday 28 January 2014


                                Evaluation
The message that I am trying to get across to people is that some fashion was influenced by the World Wars. I got my inspiration of ‘Chloe Not Combat’ from another slogan ‘Dior Not War’. Dior not War was inspired because World War 1 happen just after Dior came around, they were trying to get across that fashion is better than war. For my bag I used an image of a model on the catwalk wearing clothing influenced by war in the background, I repeated this at the bottom of the bag, I also used an image of a girl wearing a gas mask and put it on top of the model and faded it out. I put my slogan ‘Chloe Not Combat at the top of the images. My target audience for my bag is fashion students, because it is fashion related. For my promotional campaign I have used 2 images and put them on front covers of magazines, big billboards and bus stops. I think these are the best for promotion because students always get the bus so they would see them. I think that if I put them on a billboard it would give a wider target audience because a lot more people than students would see it. If I put the campaign on the front cover of a magazine if think fashion students would pick it up because it would be eye catching.
The reason I have chosen the design Idea I did is because it is eye catching and I think people would understand the reason of fashion and war related.
I think that my bag design idea was successful because it got the message out there about fashion and war being related. If I was to do this task again I would use more of the designs I made on billboards, bus stops and magazine covers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment